The Three Strand Cord

Ecclesiastes 4:12 "if one can overpower him who is alone, two can resist him. A cord of three strands is not quickly torn apart." This blog is a forum for 3 of the Paris brothers to discuss stuff. Everyone is welcome to join in the discussion--in the abundance of counselors there is victory -Proverbs 11:14

Friday, June 08, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday...

Mike,
I just realized that today is June 8th.....which means that your birthday was three days ago.... Sorry I missed it....again. I hope that you had a great almost 40th b-day!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Todd Paris said...

Smooooth. If mike's was just past that means Thad's is coming up. Nice. Sorry I missed it too Mike. Belated happies and the card is in the mail.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Pastor Mike Paris said...

thx guys. Your the best bro's a nearly 40-yr old ever had. Hallmark's got nothing on yous boys. :)
gotta go -- I'm misting up here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home